- Are you really hard on yourself?
- Do you constantly feel like you’re not good enough?
- Are you tired of hiding who you really are in fear of rejection?
- Are you a sensitive person and often find yourself emotionally overwhelmed by the world?
- Are you unsure how to deal with times of loneliness in a constructive manner?
- Would you like to finally be free of the fear of judgement and develop more self-worth?
- Would you like to learn how to stop people pleasing and caretaking others need while yours get neglected?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are likely a great fit to engage in coaching or counselling with me.
I have spent the last 15 years working in the fields of Mental Health & Addiction Counselling and Intuitive Life and Spiritual Coaching where I guide people on their psychological and spiritual journey through life.
I am a highly attuned and intuitive practitioner and use my intuition in my coaching/counselling. I am empathic and clairsentient by nature and these are helpful in the coaching/counselling process as I can attune to what is going on in your emotional world within minutes of meeting you.
With the invaluable information I access in this way, I can help you to develop constructive, sustainable and holistic ways of relating to yourself. With a stronger relationship with yourself, you will learn to derive more joy from your interactions and relationships with others. We will use our therapeutic relationship as an example of what is possible for you to experience and express when you feel safe and inspired to be your authentic self.